We are gonna say goodbye to 2010 soon, so I decided to blog about what I have done throughout the year and people I've met. Haha, Im viewing all the pics that I've taken this year, thinking what to write. Here comes the result. I decided to make it 2 posts, half year for each!! hehe
So 2 years ago, I went to Melbourne and stay at this lovely house. I never expect myself will be setting down at the same place after 2 years. At the first thought, Im planning to go UK for further study because going to the UK is always one of my dreams, but I really don't know how or why, I will end up doing SAM and leads me here, maybe it is fated?
I taken this pic 2 years ago, notice this church, amazingly, now, Im staying in front of this church -.- I seriously dont know that 2 years ago, I was already so close to my hostel, haha.
So 2 years later, Hi Melb, Im back............... Im not coming for christmas and holiday anymore but for study. The feeling is so different when Im leaving to Melb compared to the last time. My dad went there with me, we have so much to do to settle down there. And I understand life is gonna be tough the moment my dad fly back to Malaysia. I went there without knowing anyone. It is a new challenge again with different culture, language and thinking.
Melbourne Uni is a beautiful uni, I love Melb uni, but I hate how it over charged we, international student :( It makes me feel bad whenever I asked for the fees from my family.
So without knowing anyone, housemates are the one you would always want to approach first. Knowing my hostel has more asians, maybe it is a good thing too? because sharing same culture perhaps? The thing that I dont like about my hostel is when it's dinner time, the kitchen is packed :( sad..but just bear with it for another 6 months, it will be okay!!! back to topic, so, Im kinda close with my Malaysian housemates, one is half korean doing PHD in melb uni, a smart ass, another one in RMIT and Monash.
I think the first place that we hang out together is St. Kilda beach? No, is Melb zoo, but what I mean is ALL of us, haha. We are lucky to see the sunset, just in time, so beautiful..
I'd specially mention one of my housemates who really did help me a lot for my first year in Melb. From being my free psych tutor to guitar tutor, he also talked to me whenever Im bored in Melb. As I hardly know anyone there at the first place, I always look for help from him, sometimes I think Im really annoying, but he did offer his help to me most of the time. Although he likes to make fun on me and he never wants to help me to carry stuff, he did bring loads of laughter and fun to me at that boring melb. He taught me quite many things too, of course some are totally jokes, Im still grateful that Lord didnt left me alone when Im at a place that Im not familiar with. thanks!!!
im kinda hardworking too :p actually Im enjoying the education system over there, it is not that stressful, when it's time to study, you gotta study, similarity, when it's time to have fun, we definitely have enough time to have fun.
So I think shopping is one of my hobbies in melb. Because Im absolutely loving their fashion!! Fall and winter dressing! it is not like malaysia, summer whole year, summer dressing code for the whole year. I love winter dressing especially Western style trench coat. but im tiny :( it is so hard to get my size over there. so im crazily buying loads of scarves and jackets and hoodies -.-
Of course I did cook or learn to cook if you like, over there. This is one of my dishes -.- haha. Cooking requires patience and 'heart' haha. If im in bad mood, or in a hurry, no matter what i cook, they taste like hmm.. -.- but cooking somehow is tiring, I miss my family soooooooooooo much whenever it's lunch and dinner time T.T sigh.. and I always feel hungry in AUS! that is why i keep losing weights!! I hope this will get better next year! Hopefully.
Heeeeeh, yup, we went to Great Ocean Road (roadtrip) as well during Easter break! Nice memories because Im totally amazed by the nature! soooooo pretty, seriously, heavenly, that moment makes me feel so grateful that Im in Melb. Because the life is tough, I kind of regrets being there, but after looking around, it makes me feel better!
Independent life is not easy afterall especially when your family is so far away from you. When you have a bad day, u went back home, no one is there for u, only a quiet room. Lonely nights, silent nights, you will think of someone/something that you are missing. The only reason that I like about pilots is they are able to send me home safely if they are (good), and they are able to "draw" on the sky too ^^. I rmb there was once, I stepped out my hostel, I saw "stay cool" on the sky. It sorts of brighten up my day. Even if I couldnt share my joy with anyone because Im alone, I snapped a few pics to keep them in my lappie til now :) (see, i told you im easy to get happy!)
And because of love, the overloaded love, I gave up my trip and plane ticket to adelaide during winter break, I decided to fly back to Malaysia. The night before is the first day of World Cup, we drank in the hostel, my housemate forgot to buy lemonade to mix, so the noob drinker (me) cant take it after a few mixture shots of pure chivas + vodka -.- damn, I vomited, and I hate vodka til the max after that incident. Luckily I didnt get a hang over because i have a flight to catch on the next morning.
I will blog more on the next post. What do you want to do on 2011? Everyone does hope for a better year, but what is a better year for you? For me, my better year is wishing to have happiness, love, healthy, peace! loads of funnnnnnn! I wanna change myself first, dye my bored and dull, virgin black color hair is the first step :D
I've traveled thousand miles
Used to be in my dream, and I made it happens in reality.
2010 is coming to an end 1
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 / 4:12 AM
We are gonna say goodbye to 2010 soon, so I decided to blog about what I have done throughout the year and people I've met. Haha, Im viewing all the pics that I've taken this year, thinking what to write. Here comes the result. I decided to make it 2 posts, half year for each!! hehe
So 2 years ago, I went to Melbourne and stay at this lovely house. I never expect myself will be setting down at the same place after 2 years. At the first thought, Im planning to go UK for further study because going to the UK is always one of my dreams, but I really don't know how or why, I will end up doing SAM and leads me here, maybe it is fated?
I taken this pic 2 years ago, notice this church, amazingly, now, Im staying in front of this church -.- I seriously dont know that 2 years ago, I was already so close to my hostel, haha.
So 2 years later, Hi Melb, Im back............... Im not coming for christmas and holiday anymore but for study. The feeling is so different when Im leaving to Melb compared to the last time. My dad went there with me, we have so much to do to settle down there. And I understand life is gonna be tough the moment my dad fly back to Malaysia. I went there without knowing anyone. It is a new challenge again with different culture, language and thinking.
Melbourne Uni is a beautiful uni, I love Melb uni, but I hate how it over charged we, international student :( It makes me feel bad whenever I asked for the fees from my family.
So without knowing anyone, housemates are the one you would always want to approach first. Knowing my hostel has more asians, maybe it is a good thing too? because sharing same culture perhaps? The thing that I dont like about my hostel is when it's dinner time, the kitchen is packed :( sad..but just bear with it for another 6 months, it will be okay!!! back to topic, so, Im kinda close with my Malaysian housemates, one is half korean doing PHD in melb uni, a smart ass, another one in RMIT and Monash.
I think the first place that we hang out together is St. Kilda beach? No, is Melb zoo, but what I mean is ALL of us, haha. We are lucky to see the sunset, just in time, so beautiful..
I'd specially mention one of my housemates who really did help me a lot for my first year in Melb. From being my free psych tutor to guitar tutor, he also talked to me whenever Im bored in Melb. As I hardly know anyone there at the first place, I always look for help from him, sometimes I think Im really annoying, but he did offer his help to me most of the time. Although he likes to make fun on me and he never wants to help me to carry stuff, he did bring loads of laughter and fun to me at that boring melb. He taught me quite many things too, of course some are totally jokes, Im still grateful that Lord didnt left me alone when Im at a place that Im not familiar with. thanks!!!
im kinda hardworking too :p actually Im enjoying the education system over there, it is not that stressful, when it's time to study, you gotta study, similarity, when it's time to have fun, we definitely have enough time to have fun.
So I think shopping is one of my hobbies in melb. Because Im absolutely loving their fashion!! Fall and winter dressing! it is not like malaysia, summer whole year, summer dressing code for the whole year. I love winter dressing especially Western style trench coat. but im tiny :( it is so hard to get my size over there. so im crazily buying loads of scarves and jackets and hoodies -.-
Of course I did cook or learn to cook if you like, over there. This is one of my dishes -.- haha. Cooking requires patience and 'heart' haha. If im in bad mood, or in a hurry, no matter what i cook, they taste like hmm.. -.- but cooking somehow is tiring, I miss my family soooooooooooo much whenever it's lunch and dinner time T.T sigh.. and I always feel hungry in AUS! that is why i keep losing weights!! I hope this will get better next year! Hopefully.
Heeeeeh, yup, we went to Great Ocean Road (roadtrip) as well during Easter break! Nice memories because Im totally amazed by the nature! soooooo pretty, seriously, heavenly, that moment makes me feel so grateful that Im in Melb. Because the life is tough, I kind of regrets being there, but after looking around, it makes me feel better!
Independent life is not easy afterall especially when your family is so far away from you. When you have a bad day, u went back home, no one is there for u, only a quiet room. Lonely nights, silent nights, you will think of someone/something that you are missing. The only reason that I like about pilots is they are able to send me home safely if they are (good), and they are able to "draw" on the sky too ^^. I rmb there was once, I stepped out my hostel, I saw "stay cool" on the sky. It sorts of brighten up my day. Even if I couldnt share my joy with anyone because Im alone, I snapped a few pics to keep them in my lappie til now :) (see, i told you im easy to get happy!)
And because of love, the overloaded love, I gave up my trip and plane ticket to adelaide during winter break, I decided to fly back to Malaysia. The night before is the first day of World Cup, we drank in the hostel, my housemate forgot to buy lemonade to mix, so the noob drinker (me) cant take it after a few mixture shots of pure chivas + vodka -.- damn, I vomited, and I hate vodka til the max after that incident. Luckily I didnt get a hang over because i have a flight to catch on the next morning.
I will blog more on the next post. What do you want to do on 2011? Everyone does hope for a better year, but what is a better year for you? For me, my better year is wishing to have happiness, love, healthy, peace! loads of funnnnnnn! I wanna change myself first, dye my bored and dull, virgin black color hair is the first step :D
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
Biography
YH
I just haven't met you yet
one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend
I believe God always has a plan for me. He gave me this life, I will live it with faith and hope.
What will make you happy?
Im simple. When I feel loves and cares from people around me, I feel happy.
I love nature, I love peace, I love comedy movies, I love music, I love photography, I love shopping, I love red, I love God, I love my family, I love being wild once a while.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
comments
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank