So after flying back to Melbourne when winter break ended, I took up guitar as one of my subjects for second semester. lol, how brave am I?? I've never learned guitar before, I barely know the basic all that, the last time I learnt to play drum was 1 year ago, ever since then, I've never picked up any music instrument, my brain section that is responsible for music is kinda stuck! lol, but afterall, I would say I quite enjoy doing that, even tho I stress up a lot and even talk to my lecturer face to face for a few times -.- and I understand, learning music is never the same like learning science. I have to keep changing the way I learn things. Music, listen and enjoy it. Science, keep asking and thinking.
nothing much to mention, these 2 pics are about Royal Melbourne Show, some sort like a fun fair?? It is suitable to go with family and kids will definitely love it. The events are really interesting and more quality wise I would say :D hmm, like, guys they will fancy about motorbikes, and those cool stuff yeah, I think on that day, we watched the live motorbike performance, which is really awesome, just like those we can see from the tv, spinning a few round on the sky with their motorbikes, loud engines, cool outfits etc etc, im sure I can never see it in Malaysia. but for girlssssssss, maybe~Im excited to -------
see the dogs show!!! hahaha. I remember I can only see this kind of dogs competition in the tv or movies, finally I could see it in real life!! lol, sounds so pity?? -.- but I think dogs are really cute! they actually test their level of obedience and those posture~~ haha, so cute!! this picture is so funny, it is a poodle and should be from a very rich family, funny hair right?! i saw a huge Rottweiler too, omg, im afraid of him, but what surprised me is, that rottweiler is so friendly!!
and of course with the sheeps!! ahaha. they are really cute!!!!!!!!! also my first time to touch them -.- okay, this melb show really fun to me because I have experienced much more than I expect.
The next trip I went is horse riding! 3 hours, forget about it, it freaks me out like ($@%@(@^*$& !! I dont know how to ride the horse at all and im gonna ride it for 3 hours? duhh, it is a good experience to explore the nature, but it makes my back hurts so muchhh, I dont think I will want to try it again next time!!! haha, not my thing at all.
Wild kangaroos~~taken while we were on the horse! our horses are quite naughty, they speed up when they saw a group of kangaroos, haha, like they are too excited and want to chase them -.-
Next next next, the typical friday night outing with my housemates is going to SOFIA for dinner!!! our fav italian restaurant all the time!! hahaha, so good, yum yum, love the dessert so much!! the chocolate cake!! gosh~melted! after that we will drop by city bought beers and go back home to drink. Love hoegaarden the most!
Okay, next, when my second semester is going to end soon, I met these group of friends in church. Actually I went to Planetshakers with a friend who was taking guitar too. We didnt know each other until the very last few classes, we met each other in library and had a conversation knowing he is malaysian too n always go to the famous church Planetshakers which is very close to my hostel. I always wanted to go there but i didnt know anyone who is going there, see, this is how God sent people to your life to bring you there if you have the heart to be there :P and, strangely, I didnt happen end up to join the group of my friend but i know a group of new friends.
They are really nice people, friendly and helpful. Very outgoing too, LOL. That is the first time in melb that I felt like I have finally met a group of people which makes me feel more like a home. Im happy when Im hanging out with them. haha, but Im going back to Malaysia soon for summer, so basically, Im very new in that group :D Before I went back to Malaysia, after a year, Im back to the club -.- First time clubbing in Melbourne. Well, I must admit that, after my final exams ended, Im very bored over there so I tend to go out more often and Im having some problems at that moment, at that time with really bad idea of thoughts too. I like hanging out with friends playing pool til 2am then hungry jacks, and guys smoking, those stuffs, it is more like KL life, it makes me feel much happier because i hate locking myself in the room facing computer whole day, i ll think a lot! lifeless! im young, i wanna have heaps of fun! -.- swt.
So first time clubbing experience in melbourne? hmm, because that club is so famous for asians, so i think not much difference -.- haha, maybe people there are more open, i was not really in the mood of clubbing, so i dont really enjoy myself to the max. But i must admit that they have the best music ever! I think I tried some corona (nice beers too), then tequila and shitty bombay sapphire. I also rmb that when I reached home, the sky is already bright :o how energetic we are? with my heels for 5 hours, dancing all that, what a pain!!
These are pretty much about my first year in Melb, nothing interesting i guess, but for me, it is a very tough year, I have more to learn, but it actually taught me to learn to take things easily.
2011, I hope things will get better of course, and I hope I will be one step closer to my dreams!
Sometimes, when what've done is done, we got no choice to turn back and make things right. Just so you know, I will be really brave, like out of your expectation to try all sorts of things to do all sorts of things, if I really want to. only if, I want to, want to change.
May God bless me a brand new 2011 ! with heaps of loves and peace. :) keep my family safe too!
I've traveled thousand miles
Used to be in my dream, and I made it happens in reality.
2010 is coming to an end 2
Thursday, December 30, 2010 / 3:26 AM
So after flying back to Melbourne when winter break ended, I took up guitar as one of my subjects for second semester. lol, how brave am I?? I've never learned guitar before, I barely know the basic all that, the last time I learnt to play drum was 1 year ago, ever since then, I've never picked up any music instrument, my brain section that is responsible for music is kinda stuck! lol, but afterall, I would say I quite enjoy doing that, even tho I stress up a lot and even talk to my lecturer face to face for a few times -.- and I understand, learning music is never the same like learning science. I have to keep changing the way I learn things. Music, listen and enjoy it. Science, keep asking and thinking.
nothing much to mention, these 2 pics are about Royal Melbourne Show, some sort like a fun fair?? It is suitable to go with family and kids will definitely love it. The events are really interesting and more quality wise I would say :D hmm, like, guys they will fancy about motorbikes, and those cool stuff yeah, I think on that day, we watched the live motorbike performance, which is really awesome, just like those we can see from the tv, spinning a few round on the sky with their motorbikes, loud engines, cool outfits etc etc, im sure I can never see it in Malaysia. but for girlssssssss, maybe~Im excited to -------
see the dogs show!!! hahaha. I remember I can only see this kind of dogs competition in the tv or movies, finally I could see it in real life!! lol, sounds so pity?? -.- but I think dogs are really cute! they actually test their level of obedience and those posture~~ haha, so cute!! this picture is so funny, it is a poodle and should be from a very rich family, funny hair right?! i saw a huge Rottweiler too, omg, im afraid of him, but what surprised me is, that rottweiler is so friendly!!
and of course with the sheeps!! ahaha. they are really cute!!!!!!!!! also my first time to touch them -.- okay, this melb show really fun to me because I have experienced much more than I expect.
The next trip I went is horse riding! 3 hours, forget about it, it freaks me out like ($@%@(@^*$& !! I dont know how to ride the horse at all and im gonna ride it for 3 hours? duhh, it is a good experience to explore the nature, but it makes my back hurts so muchhh, I dont think I will want to try it again next time!!! haha, not my thing at all.
Wild kangaroos~~taken while we were on the horse! our horses are quite naughty, they speed up when they saw a group of kangaroos, haha, like they are too excited and want to chase them -.-
Next next next, the typical friday night outing with my housemates is going to SOFIA for dinner!!! our fav italian restaurant all the time!! hahaha, so good, yum yum, love the dessert so much!! the chocolate cake!! gosh~melted! after that we will drop by city bought beers and go back home to drink. Love hoegaarden the most!
Okay, next, when my second semester is going to end soon, I met these group of friends in church. Actually I went to Planetshakers with a friend who was taking guitar too. We didnt know each other until the very last few classes, we met each other in library and had a conversation knowing he is malaysian too n always go to the famous church Planetshakers which is very close to my hostel. I always wanted to go there but i didnt know anyone who is going there, see, this is how God sent people to your life to bring you there if you have the heart to be there :P and, strangely, I didnt happen end up to join the group of my friend but i know a group of new friends.
They are really nice people, friendly and helpful. Very outgoing too, LOL. That is the first time in melb that I felt like I have finally met a group of people which makes me feel more like a home. Im happy when Im hanging out with them. haha, but Im going back to Malaysia soon for summer, so basically, Im very new in that group :D Before I went back to Malaysia, after a year, Im back to the club -.- First time clubbing in Melbourne. Well, I must admit that, after my final exams ended, Im very bored over there so I tend to go out more often and Im having some problems at that moment, at that time with really bad idea of thoughts too. I like hanging out with friends playing pool til 2am then hungry jacks, and guys smoking, those stuffs, it is more like KL life, it makes me feel much happier because i hate locking myself in the room facing computer whole day, i ll think a lot! lifeless! im young, i wanna have heaps of fun! -.- swt.
So first time clubbing experience in melbourne? hmm, because that club is so famous for asians, so i think not much difference -.- haha, maybe people there are more open, i was not really in the mood of clubbing, so i dont really enjoy myself to the max. But i must admit that they have the best music ever! I think I tried some corona (nice beers too), then tequila and shitty bombay sapphire. I also rmb that when I reached home, the sky is already bright :o how energetic we are? with my heels for 5 hours, dancing all that, what a pain!!
These are pretty much about my first year in Melb, nothing interesting i guess, but for me, it is a very tough year, I have more to learn, but it actually taught me to learn to take things easily.
2011, I hope things will get better of course, and I hope I will be one step closer to my dreams!
Sometimes, when what've done is done, we got no choice to turn back and make things right. Just so you know, I will be really brave, like out of your expectation to try all sorts of things to do all sorts of things, if I really want to. only if, I want to, want to change.
May God bless me a brand new 2011 ! with heaps of loves and peace. :) keep my family safe too!
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
Biography
YH
I just haven't met you yet
one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend
I believe God always has a plan for me. He gave me this life, I will live it with faith and hope.
What will make you happy?
Im simple. When I feel loves and cares from people around me, I feel happy.
I love nature, I love peace, I love comedy movies, I love music, I love photography, I love shopping, I love red, I love God, I love my family, I love being wild once a while.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
comments
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank