Try dye-ing my hair for fun, and fyi, i made a mistake -.- so you can tell the result is not what I was expected.
BEFORE
Okay, I don't know who had passed me the hair color genes in my family, I got a super dark pure black (whatever you call) hair colour..Since I was young, people like to tell me that I got a very black hair, lol, i don't know it is a good thing or? I just know that I love brown colour hair :D
It is brown colour after dye-ing but then, because of my mistake it is not really obvious, unless I tied my hair or pin my hair or style my hair, or walk under the sun -.- get it? really feel like trying another liese bubble hair dye because now i know what is my mistake and im confident that it will turn out nicer!!! but i scare it will damage my hair..oh noooo~~~~~
I've traveled thousand miles
Used to be in my dream, and I made it happens in reality.
black hair go away~~
Sunday, January 23, 2011 / 11:01 PM
Try dye-ing my hair for fun, and fyi, i made a mistake -.- so you can tell the result is not what I was expected.
BEFORE
Okay, I don't know who had passed me the hair color genes in my family, I got a super dark pure black (whatever you call) hair colour..Since I was young, people like to tell me that I got a very black hair, lol, i don't know it is a good thing or? I just know that I love brown colour hair :D
It is brown colour after dye-ing but then, because of my mistake it is not really obvious, unless I tied my hair or pin my hair or style my hair, or walk under the sun -.- get it? really feel like trying another liese bubble hair dye because now i know what is my mistake and im confident that it will turn out nicer!!! but i scare it will damage my hair..oh noooo~~~~~
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
Biography
YH
I just haven't met you yet
one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend
I believe God always has a plan for me. He gave me this life, I will live it with faith and hope.
What will make you happy?
Im simple. When I feel loves and cares from people around me, I feel happy.
I love nature, I love peace, I love comedy movies, I love music, I love photography, I love shopping, I love red, I love God, I love my family, I love being wild once a while.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
comments
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank