I've traveled thousand miles
Used to be in my dream, and I made it happens in reality.
You know you love me, too.

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My favourite Comedy show
Sunday, January 16, 2011 / 1:38 AM

This is the best comedy show that I have ever watched, super hilarious, omg, just can't stop laughing all the time. I love all the characters in the show, damn funny and real. It shows that how important family is at the same time..kinda envy their family hahaha, so nice!!! I remember it start playing around november in aus, but I didnt really follow it. Now after watching the whole season, I just think it is too good, thinking to watch the whole season again hahahaha..


One of the best episodes and funniest scene..I just laughed like an idiot in the midnight when I was watching this episode.

HAHAHAHA, when dylan sang his song to Hayley in front of the family, super duper funny... omg.

The cutest baby and the funniest guy in the show!!! LOL

love it love it love it. hopefully even after going back to aus I still have the time to catch up with the new seasons...



We have those time that make us doubt ourselves, feel lonely, feel helpless, getting negative... Attitude and thoughts towards lives are very important. Maybe the real happiness is accepting what we have now, but stop asking and blaming what we don't have. I don't like the insecure feeling. I don't know what is the best for me, I dont know is this the right choice, but maybe when the moment I start complaining, start blaming, regretting, im already losing all the chances to be happy. Stop looking back and move on... He will lead me to where I belong, he sent me there for a reason.