I've traveled thousand miles
Used to be in my dream, and I made it happens in reality.
You know you love me, too.

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 19, 2011 / 11:23 AM

Can't believe that I'd been updating this blog so often recently =P can tell that I really got nothing better to do at home. Seriously, still have 30 days to go, I really don't know what I can do. I feel so sad, missing those days in Melbourne, I have stuff to do everyday! sigh. I miss walking around uni, I miss how I catch up the lectures, I miss how I put on the earphone start walking home and enjoy the scenery, I miss how I spend time on other things rahter than facing the computer. But now, a place called home should win everything Yet, I have to bare with mosquitoes biting (my legs are fulled of red dots, itchy n painful no jokes) It makes me cant enjoy my meals and tv time! I end up spending most of the time in room. Playing stupid computer games and reading. I feel like a loner. I didn't really contact people out there like I used to be. I don't know why, maybe people just don't give a sh*t? LOL , im suck at initiate a conversation, Im not a good friend who knows how to keep in touch first. =S because I always don't expect people will really care or wanna know bout my life lol. hmmm, so share about some of my reading.

I just wanna emphasis the last sentences- When God is present, ANYTHING can happen. And God is always present. For those who haven't experienced how God changes their lives or facing some situations that you couldn't explain, they won't believe how powerful God is. I understand the feeling n not judging their thoughts because I used to be one of them. Until today, I finally believe, I finally encounter his power, the way he answered my prayers and the way he links all my circumstances with his blessings together. I was once, hopeless, helpless, negative, life hater, anything bad that you'd prefer to describe, I was partially giving up myself, I still remember how I laid on the floor in melb at such low temperature. I refused to sleep on the bed because my extremely low self-esteem telling me I don't even deserve to treat myself well. I hate myself so much that I was trying to hurt myself. I know how difference was I compare to now. I know I am so much stronger now. Mentally. I'd never do something that ll hurt myself anymore because even if everyone hates me, God and my family will love me no matter who I am. I don't have to be CEO or any professional successful person, I am their daughter, that's matter :) Yes, anything can happen, keep the faith. Easy words, yet hard to do. Yes, the past might hurt you. Thanks your enemies. Because you are changing better, yes, BETTER.

Most of us will approach God one day, when they get older or other factors, I am glad I know him now. Thanks for saving me :)