I hate, closing the door, and saw an emotional me.
I hate, laying on the bed, with emotional songs accompanied me to fall asleep.
I hate, when I want to pray for better, I want someone to pray for me instead, I find no one.
I hate, when I know it matters, something really matters, I pretend it doesn't matter.
I hate, when I know it matters and my heart can't take it anymore, I still insist to hold the feeling.
Just keep quiet, and just let the tears out,
I will feel better.
The problem is, I'm still holding it.
and it makes me suffer inside badly.
let it out, let the tears out and forget these shits and seek for better hope.
why is it so hard to let it out?
I play games, get tired, I take pics, get sick of it, I play games, i refuse to face it.
but I know I care.
Let. Them. Go.
Please.
You are getting weird.
Yes, I know, I am weird.
Don't judge. I am just, emotional today.
I've traveled thousand miles
Used to be in my dream, and I made it happens in reality.
Sunday, August 21, 2011 / 9:51 AM
I hate, closing the door, and saw an emotional me.
I hate, laying on the bed, with emotional songs accompanied me to fall asleep.
I hate, when I want to pray for better, I want someone to pray for me instead, I find no one.
I hate, when I know it matters, something really matters, I pretend it doesn't matter.
I hate, when I know it matters and my heart can't take it anymore, I still insist to hold the feeling.
Just keep quiet, and just let the tears out,
I will feel better.
The problem is, I'm still holding it.
and it makes me suffer inside badly.
let it out, let the tears out and forget these shits and seek for better hope.
why is it so hard to let it out?
I play games, get tired, I take pics, get sick of it, I play games, i refuse to face it.
but I know I care.
Let. Them. Go.
Please.
You are getting weird.
Yes, I know, I am weird.
Don't judge. I am just, emotional today.
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
Biography
YH
I just haven't met you yet
one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend
I believe God always has a plan for me. He gave me this life, I will live it with faith and hope.
What will make you happy?
Im simple. When I feel loves and cares from people around me, I feel happy.
I love nature, I love peace, I love comedy movies, I love music, I love photography, I love shopping, I love red, I love God, I love my family, I love being wild once a while.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
comments
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank