Perhaps I have nothing to do during these days, Im addicted to Kpop once again...
Last time Im so addicted to bigbang and this time thanks to b2st/beast, i spent my holiday with their music + shows...I am being attracted to the charming smile, hot body, goofy character LEE Gi Kwang! LOL..his smile is so cute! everything seems to be nicer once he smiles! haha
The most important thing is their talents, not just by their outlook.
Seriously, I love the way they dance. It is really good, they worked so hard as u can tell.
check out the linkshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGmoPFtYBXE I havent been to any kpop concert, I do wish that I will have the chance one day.
Back to real life...................
Naughty girl lolol :) time flies.
friends
Thinking of getting perfume but seriously I didn't know making a decision of getting a perfume is that tough too XD LOL
too many choices!
so far, I really like DKNY pink! smell really good!
Hopefully i ll check out a few nicer perfumes soon!
I've traveled thousand miles
Used to be in my dream, and I made it happens in reality.
My obsession
Sunday, August 28, 2011 / 8:30 AM
Perhaps I have nothing to do during these days, Im addicted to Kpop once again...
Last time Im so addicted to bigbang and this time thanks to b2st/beast, i spent my holiday with their music + shows...I am being attracted to the charming smile, hot body, goofy character LEE Gi Kwang! LOL..his smile is so cute! everything seems to be nicer once he smiles! haha
The most important thing is their talents, not just by their outlook.
Seriously, I love the way they dance. It is really good, they worked so hard as u can tell.
check out the linkshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGmoPFtYBXE I havent been to any kpop concert, I do wish that I will have the chance one day.
Back to real life...................
Naughty girl lolol :) time flies.
friends
Thinking of getting perfume but seriously I didn't know making a decision of getting a perfume is that tough too XD LOL
too many choices!
so far, I really like DKNY pink! smell really good!
Hopefully i ll check out a few nicer perfumes soon!
So tell me about the rumours
Are they only rumours, are they only lies?
Biography
YH
I just haven't met you yet
one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend
I believe God always has a plan for me. He gave me this life, I will live it with faith and hope.
What will make you happy?
Im simple. When I feel loves and cares from people around me, I feel happy.
I love nature, I love peace, I love comedy movies, I love music, I love photography, I love shopping, I love red, I love God, I love my family, I love being wild once a while.
-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Falling out of a perfect dream
coming out of the blue...is it true, is it over?
comments
you count down ten to one because when on zero you can smile
Did I throw it away? Was it you?
Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?
affiliates
down the beaten track, along the river with an empty bank