I've traveled thousand miles
Used to be in my dream, and I made it happens in reality.
You know you love me, too.

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 19, 2011 / 12:26 PM

The new song in my blog is always one of my favourite. I really like the lyrics. I am gonna share it here. (if you wanna listen to it, click the next button on the mini ipod on the left :D, the 2nd song!)

It was just another night
But then you walked into the corner of my eye
And I just wanna run to you
And now you spin my world around

You took my words away
And you turn 'em upside down
And I just wanna fall for you
And I just wanna fall for you

Why you gotta take me for a ride with your eyes?
Yeah, you know you make me ache inside every time
Yeah I cant have you, so before I go ,before I walk away
I just wanna know
Why you gotta be so beautiful?
So beautiful

I didn't wanna pass you by
I need to turn around
But I'm too afraid to try
When I look back at you
I don't know, I don't know
What to do


I assumed, the guy falls for this girl but he knows that they are less likely will get together, perhaps there are many reasons
Assumptions
1. He is singing to his crush but maybe the girl doesn't show any interests on him.
2. The guy thinks, being friends are still better, he doesn't want to make things awkward but he can't help himself for falling in love.
3. First sight of love. He thinks it is stupid but he just can't forget her.
4. The girl already has a bf?

I really like this song, I can feel the distance, I understand how he wanna try instead of walking away but sometimes in life, the situation not often allow you to do that, all you can do is just walking away with pain. The feeling that he needs to let go even tho he really likes the person.

距離是很殘酷的事實。它可以很近,但顯得特別遙遠。

我真的還記得,室友不明白我爲什麽那麼開心的在床上哈哈笑,我沒察覺什麽不同,只是說開心就笑啊~~然後繼續笑,她認真地說,but you're blushing! it is so different! SHARE WITH ME!
我才發現原來我的臉一直都在出賣自己!其實也沒什麼,也不可能會有什麽,只是覺得自己很棒!我竟然要走開也走得那麼帥!哈哈哈!帥得讓我愛上自己啦! XD