I've traveled thousand miles
Used to be in my dream, and I made it happens in reality.
You know you love me, too.

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

New update
Saturday, August 13, 2011 / 10:35 AM

Haven't been blogging for 4 months! LOL.
Too many things happened in these 7 months :)
I am back in Malaysia again, the weather is killing me, SO H.O.T
Even tho I always complain the weather in Melbourne is terrible (can be sunny for 2 hours, then raining, then freezing etc) but, it never makes me feel so sweaty!!!
I rather enjoying the cold weather than keep sweating :O

I really enjoyed this semester in Melbourne. God has been treating me well.
He put plenty of awesome friends in my life.
They touched my heart, seem like whenever I need help, there will be someone there for me.
It makes me love my life even more now.
I know I am really lucky.
I have a dad who is willing to give me everything, I have awesome God to protect me, I have many friends who care for me! :):):)
I had been to a few conferences organized by Planetshakers.
They are definitely one of the coolest christian band in the PLANET!
I seriously miss attending church every sunday, Planetshakers is the best church that I'd been. Whenever I feel down, the moment I see how they worship God, just somehow bring me back the feeling of passion, warmth and love.
Can't wait to grow more there next year! Hopefully God will give me the way to stay.

Share some pictures!

Oysters! yum yum, I actually eaten a lot of great food in Melb but too hungry to stop eating and take pic! LOLOL! I love salmon too!!



Day trip to Philip Island at the end of the winter break!
Im disappointed because I didn't see the seals on the rocks :( I realize I have great passion on sea animals!



Camwhore with my coursemate aka frens from Hongkong! I really like them! :)) We studied together most of the time and share our relationship issue during those exams time LOL.

Random pictures of me!
Actually I really couldn't be bothered to upload all the pics of my every single trips in Melb. They are indeed memorable! chelsea beach, hiking, party, pool, etc!

All I can say is, I am really happy and glad that I find my way and get used to the life in Melb and I am pretty sure I want to be there for the rest of my life. Hopefully I will get use to the life in UK as well, and I want to learn something new, be the most fun and memorable moment in my uni lifeeeee!

P/s: I realize my dad really loves us. I want him to be happy, everytime when I went traveling and seeing nice scenery, I really hope that he will be here to enjoy the nice view because I know he likes travelling. I wanna pray for him, I want him to enjoy his life now rather than worrying about me and my bro, stay healthy, be happy, be proud of me. He is willing to spend 7 hours waiting for me (standing and without having lunch) while im doing the freaking visa. He is not feeling well at that time as well, but he is willing to wait for me outside! Seriously, my dad is awesome, the most awesome man in this world. and I truly believe that heavenly Father will look after US and BLESS MY FAMILY! Amen!

With Faith, I believe. xo